Personal information we collect
We collect personal information from you if you express your interest and/or make a purchase through our website. We may collect the following information from you to complete the transaction:
- Your name, billing address, shipping address
- Phone number and email address
- Payment information (including credit card numbers)
- Your browsing history on our website and social media platforms
We refer to this information as your “Order Information”.
There are many aspects of our site which can be viewed without collecting any of your personal information. When you visit the site, we collect non-personal information which includes but is not limited to browser type, version and language, pages viewed while browsing the site, time zone and referring website address. We refer to this information as “Device information”. We collect this information for the purpose of improving and optimizing our site, and to also help screen for potential risk or fraud.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
- To provide you with our goods and services placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations).
- Provide you updates and promotional information relating to our products
- To maintain records and comply with our legal obligations
When we disclose your personal information to:
- Our employees, contractors and third-party service providers (i.e. freight company). This includes social network providers, payment providers (e.g. we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy) and for others that may develop or maintain our systems which will enable us to enhance and better our offering for your continued use;
- Those parties who we are required to provide your personal information to by law, for example, to comply with a court order, prevent illegal use or to defend third party claims or to otherwise protect our rights;
- Where it is necessary for us to obtain third party services such as customer freight shipping, payment services and data storage. We take reasonable steps to ensure that these organisations are bound by confidentiality and privacy obligations in relation to the protection of your personal information.
- If we merge with or are acquired by another company;
Accessing Your Personal Information
You have a right to access, amend or delete your personal information, subject to exceptions allowed by law. If you would like to do so, please email us at email@example.com